reversioner meaning in Hindireversioner sentence in Hindi
- He served as royal harpsichordist until his son Jean-Baptiste-Henry became his reversioner in 1674.
- As a supporter of the second cabinet of Viktor Orb�n, already it was probable before his appointment that the presidential position is his reversioner.
- In short, as the life tenant's ownership is temporary, failing to maintain or reasonably protect the asset resulting in its diminution in value, or indeed, destruction constitutes a cause of action for the reversioner.
- Quigley has said that the International Court of Justice findings in the " Wall " case regarding the applicability of the Geneva Convention discredited once and for all, as a legal matter, the " missing reversioner " argument.
- "' Friedrich of Brandenburg-Bayreuth "'( ca . 1550-? ) was a nobleman of Germany from Hohenzollern dynasty . reversioner of Margrave of Brandenburg-Kulmbach, son of Albert Alcibiades and grandson of Casimir, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth.
- At death, assuming no mis-dealings to certain innocent purchasers, the property involved in a life estate falls into the ownership of the remainderman ( " remaindermen " ) or reverts to its grantor ( all of which confusingly can be called'reversions'and'reversioners').
- If a life tenant purports to transfer the underlying'reversionary'interest, which a life tenant never has, this constitutes an actionable breach of trust for damages and may constitute criminal fraud however may not entitle the ultimate reversioner ( or substituted beneficiaries ) to be able to obtain a court declaration that the property is their own if that property is in the hands of an innocent purchaser for value without notice ( bona fide purchaser ).
- (law) a party who is entitled to an estate in reversion