reversionary meaning in Hindireversionary sentence in Hindi
- Reversionary mode laying uses deflection laying via the direct fire sight.
- During the 17th century reversionary grants of the office were sometimes made.
- Beneficiaries are persons receiving a survivor benefit or reversionary annuity.
- Once a reversionary bonus is added it cannot be removed from the policy.
- Traded the reversionary rights to RHP John LeRoy to Sioux City for future considerations.
- Reversionary flying instruments, lit by LEDs, are located under a hinged right glareshield.
- He also obtained a reversionary interest in the keepership of Folly Park in Windsor Forest.
- The basic sum assured attracts reversionary bonuses which are used to distribute profits to the policy.
- Equivalent Yield lies somewhere in between the initial yield and reversionary yield, it encapsulates the IRR.
- Three years ago, opponents of the project contacted the National Association of Reversionary Property Owners for advice.
- of or relating to or involving a reversion (especially a legal reversion); "reversionary annuity"; "reversionary interest"