reversals meaning in Hindireversals sentence in Hindi
- Four years later, it's been a role reversal.
- Ito's reversals have not been limited to the media.
- The decision, though, is a major reversal for him.
- It was kind of a role reversal from the night before.
- It was a role reversal of sorts in terms of style.
- Tribal officials say they had nothing to do with the reversal.
- His position on grants would complete a reversal of federal policy.
- The decline was an abrupt reversal of the previous three years.
- Does closing these bases spell a reversal of fortune for California?
- Rarely can anyone honestly question such rapid-fire strategic reversals.