revers meaning in Hindirevers sentence in Hindi
- He has ran 7 reverses for 93 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- What we did reverses the course of supply-control agriculture.
- This reverses a year-long slide in pretty dramatic fashion.
- Rather, it partially reverses changes the Treasury instituted in 1993.
- We are going to do more than reverses and fly patterns.
- "El Nino reverses everything, " he said.
- He rolled to the hoop for simple layups and difficult reverses.
- The door's direction reverses if the beam is disturbed.
- There were great twists and turns and reverses in the storytelling.
- The announcement reverses the stand the Russian president took last year.
- a lapel on a woman''s garment; turned back to show the reverse side