• वापसी के लिए यात्रा
• वापसी यात्रा
|return: बिना बिका या बिकने|
|journey: प्रवास यात्रा सफर|
return journey meaning in Hindireturn journey sentence in Hindi
- The elderly nurse delivered her message and died on the return journey.
- The return journey comprises most of the second half of the novel.
- On his return journey he is arrested by the soldiers of Ravana.
- Now, 60 years later, I want to make a sentimental return journey.
- The company subsequently ran two return journeys per day except on Sundays.
- Maurice Gond continued to accrue acclaim during his return journey to France.
- The return journey started in a dromond from Jaffa in May 1103.
- On the return journey to Spain, the train carries pallets for CHEP.
- They hide inside a Traverser to make the return journey to Earth.
- Satisfied and victorious Vijay now sets on his return journey by train.