return character meaning in Hindi
• प्रतिगमन संप्रतीक
|return: बिना बिका या बिकने|
|character: हरफ़ नाम संकेत|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Is there a way to feed a return character to the time command?
- The following command removes carriage return characters.
- A flat ASCII text document is safer, but you still might get extra spaces and return characters.
- Selecting Disadvantages returns character points and allows players to limit their characters in one way in exchange for being more powerful or gifted in other areas.
- The request line and other header fields must each end with ( that is, a carriage return character followed by a line feed character ).
- The end of the string is marked with the Carriage return character ( & 0D in ASCII ); when read back, this terminating character is not returned.
- Another problem is scripts containing a carriage return character immediately after the shebang, perhaps as a result of being edited on a system that uses DOS interpreter command, resulting in an error message.
- However, what I have found instead is that on the most part-many accounts are being created with the sole purpose of editing both List of Tracy Beaker Returns characters and Tracy Beaker Returns.
- One method very common with Internet protocols is a text oriented representation that transmits requests and responses as lines of ASCII text, terminated by a newline character ( and usually a carriage return character ).
- Since the system was closely tied to the use of commonly available teleprinters, line endings in files consisted of the carriage return character ( ASCII CR, 0D hexadecimal ), followed by the linefeed character ( ASCII LF, 0A hexadecimal ).