retroversion meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The illustration looks more like " femoral retroversion " to me.
- A surgical technique known as the " Frommel operation " is used as treatment for retroversion of the uterus.
- Unlike other spring types, arcing springs may be used by women with mild cystocele, rectocele, or retroversion.
- When Ferdinand VII of Spain was overthrown during the Peninsular War, they supported the Retroversion of the sovereignty to the people principle.
- Such a reconstructed vorlage may be called a " retroversion ", and it invariably is made with some amount of uncertainty.
- Many scholars believed that the Cairo Geniza Hebrew text might be a retroversion text, taken from an earlier and more reliable text in Greek.
- With its origin on the scapula, the long head also acts on the shoulder joint and is also involved in retroversion and adduction of the arm.
- The principle of retroversion of sovereignty was premised on the basis that the Spanish territories in America were a personal possession of the king of Spain, and not a colony of Spain.
- Nevertheless, the vorlage may still be reconstructed in some parts at such a level of confidence that the translation and its retroversion can be used as a witness for the purposes of textual criticism.
- He based his speech on two key ideas : the government's lapsed legitimacy he stated that the Supreme Central Junta was dissolved and had no rights to designate a Regency and the principle of retroversion of sovereignty.
- returning to a former state
synonyms：regression, regress, reversion, retrogression
- translation back into the original language; "the teacher translated Latin texts into English which he gave to his students for retroversion"
- a turning or tilting backward of an organ or body part; "retroversion of the uterus"