• दोबारा मुकदमा
• पुनः विचारण
retrial meaning in Hindiretrial sentence in Hindi
- The start of the retrial has been set for June 12.
- The two now are awaiting retrial in Van Nuys Superior Court.
- One of the acquitted officers faces retrial on less serious charges.
- More than anyone else, he is responsible for the retrial.
- King's retrial on insurance fraud is to start soon.
- "Basically, we couldn't afford a retrial.
- The interest of justice would best be served by a retrial.
- Last July he was acquitted of those charges in the retrial.
- Officials said Hijazi's retrial likely will begin in January.
- Last winter, an appeals court ordered a retrial for Schwarz.
- a new trial in which issues already litigated and to which the court has already rendered a verdict or decision are reexamined by the same court; occurs when the initial trial is found to have been improper or unfair due to procedural errors