reticulation meaning in Hindi
[ ritikjʊ'leiʃ(ə)n ] sound:reticulation sentence in Hindi
- In 2000, the stratigraphically younger than individuals with stronger reticulation.
- The basal portion is suffused with blackish brown between the reticulations.
- The hindwings are brownish cream with a darker reticulation and periphery.
- The forewings are light grey with dark grey or black reticulations.
- The hindwings are dark brown, with darker streaks and reticulations.
- Its belly and insides of legs are white with a dark reticulation.
- The forewings are light brown with fine darker brown reticulations.
- The forewings are straw yellow to light brown with darker brown reticulations.
- The forewings are pale orange-yellow with faint traces of reticulation.
- Further error tolerance can be achieved by using reticulation.
- an arrangement resembling a net or network; "the reticulation of a leaf"; "the reticulation of a photographic emulsion"
- (photography) the formation of a network of cracks or wrinkles in a photographic emulsion