restoration ecology meaning in Hindi
• पुन:स्थापन पारिस्थतिकी
• प्रत्यास्थापन पारिस्थितिकी
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Restoration ecology is organized at the community level, looking at specific ecosystems.
- "' Restoration ecology "'emerged as a separate field in ecology in the 1980s.
- If using local native plants, endemic and indigenous flora and fauna restoration ecology is supported.
- While Peters supports some of these efforts, he thinks some of restoration ecology's hopes are unrealistic.
- Reversing the effects of fragmentation and increasing habitat connectivity are the central goals of restoration ecology.
- An entire field, restoration ecology, has arisen to defend " native " species against " alien " invaders.
- Restoration ecology projects, including controlled burning and water retention strategies, are ongoing to maintain and improve these habitats.
- Understanding and minimizing the differences between modern anthropogenic and " natural " disturbances is crucial to restoration ecology.
- Restoration ecology restores sites to former function, structure, and components of biological diversity through active modification of the landscapes.
- Greatly disrupted by decades of logging and farming, these vegetative communities are healthy again after extensive restoration ecology efforts.