restituted meaning in Hindi
• नवीनीकरण करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Collectively, the five restituted paintings netted more than $ 327 million.
- From 1951 to 1965, about 37 pieces were restituted.
- It was restituted to the Sisters of Cluny in 2010.
- In 2016, the LSTC decided to restitute it to the monastery.
- Novgorod and Gdov were to be restituted to Russia.
- Its peace treaty decides restituting Southern Bessarabia to Moldova.
- The painting was restituted to the Netherlands after the war ( RCE ).
- Michael's lawyers argue that the castle should be restituted under existing laws.
- The second letter restituted all of the property that Ribera had stripped from Enr�quez.
- Both paintings were restituted after lawsuits were filed.