resonances meaning in Hindi
• शब्द की लहर
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In Brazil, No . 10 has a particularly powerful resonance.
- There is simply no resonance for that kind of thing here.
- Cell doors shut with a resonance that registers in our skulls.
- Harper is scheduled to undergo a magnetic resonance imaging test today.
- Who could have expected a loss to carry such enduring resonance?
- Yet his observations on being a father carry a special resonance.
- For President Bill Clinton, that statement holds a special resonance.
- Nor has there been any magnetic resonance imaging of the leg.
- The resonance can be blissfully sensuous, at times even playful.
- But as the monologue continues, they acquire an increasing resonance.