• बचाव कार्य
|rescue: छुटकारा निस्तार|
|work: ग्रंथ अनुशीलन|
rescue work meaning in Hindirescue work sentence in Hindi
- Reporters crowded narrow tunnels dug to pull out survivors, impeding rescue work.
- The volunteers are very well trained in all aspects of rescue work.
- Despite these dangers and enemy aircraft overhead the rescue work was continued.
- We must launch rescue work, gather all we can and conduct expertise.
- The crash occurred Friday afternoon, but rescue work remained in progress Saturday.
- The hardest aspect of rescue work was negotiating with the Nazis themselves.
- Rescue work by hand continued Thursday morning by 60 to 70 workers.
- If the weather continues to be bad, rescue work will be affected.
- Smaller aftershocks have jolted the area since, making rescue work more perilous.
- Coast Guard officials said search and rescue work was still going on.