rescue home meaning in Hindirescue home sentence in Hindi
• उद्धार गृह
|rescue: छुटकारा निस्तार|
|home: वतन आश्रय कुटुंब|
- She established " Nannie Girls'Rescue Home " as a shelter for them.
- It was established as the Chinese Girls'Rescue Home in December 1887,
- The asylum changed its name in 1893, becoming known as a'Rescue Home '.
- The full name of the hospital became the London Lock Hospital and Rescue Home.
- Crittenton had been establishing rescue homes, primarily oriented toward providing women an alternative to prostitution.
- She dubbed it the " Rescue Home ".
- The women's rescue home was moved to a wing in the new hospital, called the Perkins Pavilion.
- Realizing the need for additional care for pregnant women, The Salvation Army opened rescue homes across the globe.
- Ronaldo finally meets up with the Simpsons and gives them the 50, 000 dollars they need to rescue Homer.
- Meanwhile, Flanders runs into the burning house to rescue Homer and pulls him out just as the firefighters arrive.