rescript meaning in Hindi
[ 'ri:skript ] sound:rescript sentence in Hindi
• लिखित समाधान
- Rescripts of Gothic wars; its walls were dismantled by Totila.
- At the same time, his rescript ( Denifle, " Chartul.
- The rescript also contains several enactments relating to academic discipline.
- Yasuoka is known to have edited the Imperial Surrender Rescript in some points.
- The imperial rescript is preserved on an inscription.
- "Let all who see this rescript immediately return allegiance to the throne.
- Normally, the same rescript grants both laicization and dispensation from the obligation of celibacy.
- He challenged the Imperial Rescript on Education and spoke against the Russo-Japanese war.
- Papal rescripts concern the granting of favours or the administration of justice under canon law.
- The Imperial Rescript to Soldiers and Sailors became compulsory reading for students during this period.
- something that has been written again; "the rewrite was much better"
- the act of rewriting something
- a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge); "a friend in New Mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
synonyms：, , ,
- a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality