replication fork meaning in Hindi
• प्रतिकृति द्विशाख
• प्रतिकृति फोर्क
|replication: जवाब प्रतिकृति|
|fork: काँटा प्रयोग करना|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The priming event on the lagging strand establishes a replication fork.
- Human PrimPol ( ccdc111 and in restarting stalled replication forks.
- Topoisomerases are responsible for removing these supercoils ahead of the replication fork.
- Primosomes are nucleoproteins assemblies that activate DNA replication forks.
- DNA damage prevents the normal enzymatic synthesis of DNA by the replication fork.
- All other proteins at the replication fork are linked directly or indirectly to DnaB.
- The DNA helicases and polymerases must remain in close contact at the replication fork.
- Termination requires that the progress of the DNA replication fork must stop or be blocked.
- Gyrase is most commonly found upstream of the replication fork, where the supercoils form.
- Spatial juxtaposition of replication sites brings "'clustering "'of replication forks.