replicas meaning in Hindireplicas sentence in Hindi
• चित्र का प्रतिरूप जो चित्रकार स्वयं बनावे
- His replica jersey, No . 18, hangs in stores.
- The replica there today doesn't resemble the other one.
- Some sites are closed altogether and have nearby replicas for tourists.
- The artists Omri and Julie Rotblatt-Amrany sculptured the replica.
- In one corner is an alien replica created from witness descriptions.
- Jones presented Clinton with a replica of the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
- And I discovered a Stonehenge replica in my office this morning!
- A replica of the palace was already under construction in London.
- Replicas of Humpty Dumpty, Peter Pan and pieces of fruit.
- It is TalkAlong / Air Touch Cellular Replica Batting Helment Day.