repleted meaning in Hindirepleted sentence in Hindi
• भरा हुआ
- A second Pepsi commercial replete with special effects evoked divided opinions.
- Several have hit the market replete with catchy mascots and mottoes.
- It was a dysfunctional market that was replete with anticompetitive behavior.
- The second announcement was a gala, replete with admission tickets.
- The dialogue is replete with amusing one-liners and zingers.
- History is replete with examples of how empires rose and fell.
- Today's local shopping scene is replete with the tiangge.
- Deri's arrival 38 minutes late was replete with drama.
- The play is replete with lush, poetic dialogue and imagery.
- Whose smile upon each feature plays with such and such replete.