remarked meaning in Hindiremarked sentence in Hindi
• ध्यान से
• चर्चा करना
• ध्यान से देखना
• ध्यान से सुनना
• टिप्पणी करना
• ध्यान देना
- Wilson remarked about his visit to snowy, mountainous Park City.
- Riina is said to have remarked after a particularly vicious episode.
- Ixnay on the unkpay, as I remarked at the time.
- Speaker Newt Gingrich remarked even before the day's debate.
- "Everybody gone dumb, " another woman remarked.
- And the diminished number of ABA parties was much remarked upon.
- She often remarked how they'd both grown tall together.
- Reviewers have remarked on his dynamic style and mania for work.
- Baffert remarked as Silver Charm came to the wire that morning.
- Giggling teenage girls remarked that his cheeks looked a bit chubbier.