remanent magnetism meaning in Hindiremanent magnetism sentence in Hindi
- This phenomenon is called hysteresis and the remaining magnetic field is called remanent magnetism.
- Another latching type has a remanent core that retains the contacts in the operated position by the remanent magnetism in the core.
- Single plume mantle convection generating new crust in southern hemisphere with alternating bands of normal and reversed remanent magnetism, adapted from Vita-Finzi & Fortes, 2013.
- Fulgurites are, with the analysis of LIRM, or Lightning-induced remanent magnetism ) anomaly, primary sources for environmental information produced by the study of paleolightning in paleoclimatology and atmospheric sciences.
- When the generator first starts to turn, the small amount of remanent magnetism present in the iron core provides a magnetic field to get it started, generating a small current in the armature.