rehearsal method meaning in Hindirehearsal method sentence in Hindi
- The MAT adopted it as its official rehearsal method in 1911.
- At Stanislavski's instistence, the MAT went on to adopt the'system'as its official rehearsal method in 1911.
- METHODIKA developed to a highly acclaimed think tank for new unexplored Ideas and practices in theatre education and rehearsal methods.
- The technique has been used as a rehearsal method by the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon and the Bell Shakespeare Company in Sydney.
- Shaw's institute singers, numbering close to 200, seemed to profit from his clever rehearsal methods and sound ideas, absorbing large amounts of detail in a very few days of rehearsal.
- Protas said that this rehearsal method was used by Graham herself for the piece, " Errand Into the Maze, " as a way to connect with the experience of being restrained, which he said he told Brown.