regurgitate meaning in Hindi
[ ri(:)'gə:dʒiteit ] sound:regurgitate sentence in Hindi
• उल्टे बहना
- The piece was never written _ it was absorbed and regurgitated,
- These books are not simply a matter of regurgitating the movie.
- But here everything seems to get regurgitated more than anyplace else.
- It includes sadistic behavior, a flatulent chimp and regurgitated food.
- Lenny grabs Angie into his mouth, but later regurgitates her.
- They use holes found in trees for regurgitates food for them.
- The young are fed mainly on regurgitated fruit with some insects.
- One individual regurgitated a " Typhlina " when caught.
- Even the one listed below is just the same information regurgitated.
- :Why are you simply regurgitating the entire OUTING policy here?
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth; "After drinking too much, the students vomited"; "He purged continuously"; "The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- repeat after memorization; "For the exam, you must be able to regurgitate the information"
- feed through the beak by regurgitating previously swallowed food; "many birds feed their young by regurgitating what they have swallowed and carried to the nest"
- pour or rush back; "The blood regurgitates into the heart ventricle"