registrar of newspapers for india meaning in Hindiregistrar of newspapers for india sentence in Hindi
• भारतीय समाचारपत्र रजिस्ट्रार
|registrar: दफ्तर मुहाफिज|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|newspapers: अख़बार कागज़|
|for: क्योंकि के लिए के|
|india: भारत भारतवर्ष|
- The Office of the Registrar of Newspapers for India is headquartered in New Delhi, and has five regional offices at Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Bhopal and Guwahati.
- "' Registrar of Newspapers for India "', more popularly known as "'RNI "', is a statutory body of Government of India for newspapers in India.
- S . M . Khan, is a senior Indian Information Service officer of Government of India currently serving as Director General ( Press Registrar and Head of Department ), Registrar of Newspapers for India.
- Funding itself on readers'contribution, " Free Press " exhibited the idealism of a group of twenty young journalists, who came together to publish an investigative, non-partisan monthly in Malayalam published from Delhi, targeting the Malayalis in Kerala and the Malayali diaspora in other Indian states and abroad . " Free Press " was a registered magazine with the Registrar of Newspapers for India ( RNI ) and sold 55, 000 copies every month.