refractometer meaning in Hindirefractometer sentence in Hindi
- A refractometer is the instrument used to measure refractive index.
- For such purposes, it is usually measured by using a refractometer.
- Modern refractometers have the option of a built-in peristaltic pump.
- Water content can easily be measured with a refractometer.
- The refractometer allows for in situ measurements of oil concentration within industrial plants.
- Refractometers are still commonly used for fruit juice.
- Refractometers are often used in pharmaceutical applications for quality control of raw intermediate and final products.
- There is also the Rayleigh Refractometer used ( typically ) for measuring the refractive indices of gases.
- Multi-wavelength Abbe refractometers can be used to easily determine a sample's Abbe number.
- A digital inline process refractometer sensor measures the refractive index and the temperature of the processing medium.
- measuring instrument for measuring the refractive index of a substance