refections meaning in Hindirefections sentence in Hindi
- "It's a refection of our times.
- :: On refection I realised this response was not the best approach.
- They can attenuate or minimize refections of a bright office or a bright shirt.
- Southern style pastry food is featured by Cantonese Dim sum which is thought of as a kind of delicate refection.
- Pentomino Rampart consider mirror refections to be distinct, and thus use the full set of 18 one-sided pentominoes.
- However, on refection, I think the main source of support for those resisting the Spanish conquerors would have come from, well, the French.
- The exhibition included four works from Miller's " Nostalgia Futuro " series where the refection of his studio seen in the mirror panel of the work, is painted onto the surrounding surface.
- Upon refection, I don't think Shermer's last law is notable enough for its own Wikipedia article, but it certainly is notable enough for a sentence or two in our Michael Shermer article.
- Although it knows that the Illusory Being it finds immediately before it has been posited by none other than " itself ", External Refection nevertheless regards this Being as something " external " to it from which it returns to itself.
- A few days later he released a free EP, " 1014 ", to those who pre-ordered the album . " Refection " debuted at No . 7 on the Billboard Christian Albums chart, No . 5 on the Rap Albums chart, and No . 15 on the Independent Albums chart.