recurrence interval meaning in Hindi
• पुनरावृति काल
• पुनरावृत्ति अंतराल
|recurrence: आवृत्ति पुनरागमन|
|interval: अंतराल अन्तर|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The average recurrence interval of this rainfall event was estimated at more than 100 years.
- Studies determined that the earthquake recurrence interval for the Nicoya Peninsula was about 50 years.
- The recurrence interval for large earthquakes along the fault is predicted to be about 400 years.
- The river experienced a record flood on May 14, 1970 with a greater than 50 year recurrence interval.
- This problem can be overcome by plotting the discharge and / or recurrence interval data on logarithmic graph paper.
- The public can easily and incorrectly conclude that the recurrence interval applies to all stream reaches in the flood area.
- This was one of the recurring interplate earthquakes at the offshore Miyagi with a recurrence interval of about 37 years.
- Late in his career, Hazen concentrated on ways to statistically describe the recurrence interval of flood flows in rivers.
- Studies show that magnitude 7 earthquakes can be expected to occur on this fault with approximately a 700-year recurrence interval.
- The technique involves projecting the curve ( graph line ) formed when peak annual discharges are plotted against their respective recurrence intervals.