recuperator meaning in Hindirecuperator sentence in Hindi
- Of these parts, only the recuperator and front trail weighted over.
- The recoil system consisted of a hydraulic recoil buffer and spring-driven recuperator.
- It is visibly identified by having 2 recoil / recuperator cylinders above the barrel.
- The gun had horizontal sliding breechblock, hydraulic recoil buffer and spring-driven recuperator.
- The turbine design included a recuperator.
- Leyland's use of a recuperator improved this considerably, but proved a maintenance problem.
- The recoil system ( buffer and recuperator ) is mounted on the cradle above the barrel.
- The buffer was mounted centrally in the cradle, between the two springs of the recuperator.
- The term " recuperator " refers to a separated-flow, counter-current heat exchanger.
- The barrel and recuperator are pulled back between the closed trails and locked in a travelling position.