recollect meaning in Hindi
[ ˌrekə'lekt ] sound:
• ध्यान करना
• याद करना
• स्मरण करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- I do not recollect what was specifically discussed at that meeting.
- The Professor : ` I Can't Recollect This Guy'
- Hillary brandishing a knife 4 . himself to recollect his memory.
- I recollect my grandma grinding the masa and spices for them.
- They were followed by the Recollects and then by the Benedictines.
- Walter Biemel recollects that Heidegger much appreciated Dragomir's brightness.
- Until today, the staff of the Saratov TV studio recollects educational
- This theyyam makes us recollect the thought of Bali Sugreeva war.
- Aman recollects that the evil spirit had caused their car accident.
- The sympathising fox replies,'I recollect all the particulars.