reagent meaning in Hindi
[ ri(:)'eidʒənt ] sound:
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Affymetrix offers scanners, reagents and software as well as slides.
- Alcohols have applications in industry and science as reagents or solvents.
- It is also the principal reagent in the Dakin oxidation process.
- If Grignard reagent is used, it gives the product successfully.
- Methyl triflate, for example, is a strong methylating reagent.
- Dan retrieves the satchel containing West's reagent and notes.
- In despair, he injects her with West's reagent.
- All reagents must be anhydrous for the analysis to be quantitative.
- The reagent consists of a solution of silver nitrate and ammonia.
- This suggests a shortcut which works for any number of reagents.
- a chemical agent for use in chemical reactions