• अभिक्रियता-शक्ति गुणांक
reactivity meaning in Hindireactivity sentence in Hindi
- This apparently has the effect of modulating autonomic reactivity to stimulation.
- In crystalline compounds, the crystalline form can also affect reactivity.
- Toxic early stress leads to stress reactivity and self-protectionism.
- MLCT states reactivity often depends on the oxidation of the metal.
- Variations in the counterion also affect the reactivity of the borohydride.
- Deprotonation of thiazole moiety in thiamine pyrophosphate results in ambivalent chemical reactivity
- Possible reactivity at aldehydes include nucleophilic attack and addition of allylmetals.
- The reactivity of the acyl glucoronides can affect the protein binding.
- Despite its high reactivity, DMDO displays good selectivity for olefins.
- However its reactivity and incompatibility with many materials hindered such use.
- responsive to stimulation
- ready susceptibility to chemical change