• अभिक्रिया कक्ष
|reaction: प्रतिगमन प्रभाव|
|chamber: कोठरी कोठा कोष्ठ|
reaction chamber meaning in Hindireaction chamber sentence in Hindi
- In the reaction chambers, nitric oxide reacts with oxygen to produce nitrogen dioxide.
- These designs cause overheating resulting in premature failure of the electrocoagulation reaction chamber.
- Heat loss is suppressed by magnetic confinement in the reaction chamber and nozzle.
- Also, it is different for different structures of the reaction chamber.
- The reaction chamber is surrounded by powerful magnetic fields to contain the anti-matter.
- In the reaction chambers, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide dissolve in the reaction liquor.
- Sulfuric acid produced in the reaction chambers is limited to about 35 % concentration.
- The reaction chamber is, on the whole, dramatically simpler than those in magnetic fusion concepts.
- The pedestal / susceptor is the primary origin of heat energy in the reaction chamber.
- Collisions also spray high-mass ions into the reaction chamber, pollute the plasma and cool the fuel.