reabsorption meaning in Hindireabsorption sentence in Hindi
- Sodium reabsorption is primarily driven by this P-type ATPase.
- This increases the reabsorption of divalent cations by secondary active transport.
- This will increase lithium reabsorption and its concentrations in the body.
- Uterine closure involves mild generalised oedema and reabsorption of luminal fluid.
- Potential surgical problems : Reabsorption of the fat is common.
- Thiazide diuretics also increase calcium reabsorption at the distal tubule.
- SGLT2 is the major cotransporter involved in glucose reabsorption in the kidney.
- Respectively, these altered rates of reabsorption contribute to hyperuricemia and hypouricemia.
- The reabsorption of bone by osteoclasts also plays a role in calcium homeostasis.
- Reabsorption is the transport of molecules from this ultrafiltrate and into the blood.
- the organic process in which the substance of some differentiated structure that has been produced by the body undergoes lysis and assimilation