rations meaning in Hindirations sentence in Hindi
- But the official ration provides only 70 percent of needed calories.
- But at colder temperatures the ration drops to 6 to 1.
- We otherwise lived on cold C-and K-rations.
- Most of the animals drank all of their intended salt ration.
- The last ration of food they received was 11 days ago.
- Beyond that, he added, the government could ration gasoline.
- But many alpha-1 patients are being dispensed restricted rations.
- The Knicks know the Heat defense hands out points like rations.
- People bitched about the Army canned rations, but you ate.
- We tried switching them all to a low-calorie ration.