rassling meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- That separated McMahon's football venture from his rassling show.
- Excellent job rassling a very complex topic down to earth.
- This concept in rassling made McMahon a billionaire.
- But the gov is a former rassler working for a football league bankrolled by rassling mogul Vince McMahon.
- Pig Rassling participants'bodies and faces, including children's, are smeared with the dirt.
- "I was a big ol'farm boy,'rassling steers and fighting brothers, " he says.
- In August 2014, Hindi denounced as animal abuse the Pig Rassling fundraiser held by the St . Patrick Catholic Church in Stephensville, Wisconsin.
- Good thing, too, or this one-dish meal would create more of a mess than a mud-rassling match atop Martha Stewart's coffee table.
- I looked at ( singer Richard Ashcroft's ) picture, if we were at a party, me and him would probably be rassling in the bean dip.
- I wasn't the only one impressed, because the omelet wizard attracted a larger crowd than a mud-rassling match between Humpty Dumpty and the Queen of Hearts.