rascally meaning in Hindirascally sentence in Hindi
• धूर्तता से
- Such folie des grandeurs is scarcely limited to that rascally rabbit.
- His rascally charm helps breathe life into the film.
- And Hackman tears up the screen as the family's rascally patriarch.
- The show's host, Dave Coulier, voiced the rascally hybrid.
- The team _ a rascally, racially mixed bunch of hormonal boys _ stinks.
- His favorite among the sailors is a rascally quasi-pirate called Jim Kearney.
- Jonathan Swift attributed this event to " the carelessness of the rascally French servants ".
- Meanwhile, fans of that rascally Jack Russell terrier Wishbone get a small reprieve this week.
- Now, about that rascally rabbit.
- You may loathe the rascally monk.
- lacking principles or scruples; "the rascally rabble"; "the tyranny of a scoundrelly aristocracy" - W.M. Thackaray; "the captain was set adrift by his roguish crew"
- playful in an appealingly bold way; "a roguish grin"