ramet meaning in Hindiramet sentence in Hindi
- One of Ramet's early books, " Whose Democracy?
- Such a colony is called a genet, and an individual in such a population is referred to as a ramet.
- In 2008, historian Dejan Djokic called Ramet " undoubtedly the most prolific scholar of the former Yugoslavia writing in English ".
- It's actually fairly decent and just to correct myself it was written by David Ost and not Sabrina Ramet who was the editor.
- Historians Sabrina P . Ramet and Marko Attila Hoare estimate that about 300 Serbs were massacred while historian Davide Rodogno puts the number at 417 killed.
- "I think that they consider us'adapted, "'said Nathan Ramet, a Holocaust survivor and president of the Jewish museum.
- "' Abraham's House "'was the name once given to a ruined structure at Ramet-el-Khulil near Hebron.
- SEGAL ( " Soci�t?Europ�enne de Galvanisation " ) at Ivoz-Ramet, Liege, Belgium which would produce hot dip galvanized steel for the car industry.
- Ramet is also a Senior Associate at the Centre for the Study of Civil War as well as a Research Associate at the Science and Research Centre in Koper, Slovenia.
- Sabrina Ramet noted that Ku an and Miloaevi reached an agreement in January 1991 in which Miloaevi gave his assurances that Slovenia's independence bid would not be opposed by Serbia.