radar target meaning in Hindiradar target sentence in Hindi
- The Tokyo arsenal was the primary radar target and secondary visual target.
- Half the missiles aimed at radar targets near Baghdad miss their mark.
- "It's a false radar target, " said William Shumann, Federal Aviation Administration spokesman.
- The pilots say they fire when Iraqi radar targets them.
- That's a ( weather balloon radar target ).
- But the ancient Bronco with the dog crates in the back must make a juicy radar target.
- Due to poor weather the bombs were dropped on the primary radar target, the city of Hamamatsu, instead.
- The formations then proceeded to the city of Tsu, Mie, about southwest of Nagoya, the primary radar target.
- Several other pioneering innovations included acoustic-and electro-absorbent coatings to make them less of an ASDIC or RADAR target.
- This radar target was in fact Flight 77, but the target vanished as soon as it was discovered.
- a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface