• अत्यंत कष्टदायी
racking meaning in Hindiracking sentence in Hindi
- He's been racking up credits almost since the beginning.
- It got a little nerve-racking there at the end,
- Weddings are usually frustrating, nerve-racking and hard work.
- But for Pettitte, it will not be nerve-racking.
- There was the nerve-racking race to finish in time.
- Opening a movie is nerve-racking enough for a director.
- And many are racking up orders from Japanese automakers operating overseas.
- For Martin, this is both inspiring and nerve-racking.
- It was the most nerve-racking game of the year.
- It also suggests a timetable for racking up those application assets.
- causing great physical or mental suffering; "a wrenching pain"