racetrack meaning in Hindi
[ 'reistræk ] sound:racetrack sentence in Hindi
• घुड़दौड़ का मैदान
• रेस ट्रैक
- Now Bacharach is working on a little streak at the racetrack.
- Will the walkout affect racetrack business enough to influence the negotiations?
- The Woodlands racetrack opened in 1989 and riverboat casinos in 1994.
- If I die tomorrow, that racetrack will be my legacy.
- It's my favorite racetrack, of course ."
- We were faster than everybody else out there on the racetrack.
- The real tears might be coming from Hollywood Park racetrack officials.
- Once around the racetrack, with little arrows pointing the way:
- It provides wagering systems and simulcasting services to racetracks and casinos.
- As Sprague drives low on the racetrack, Rezendes veers lower.
- a course over which races are run