race riot meaning in Hindi
• जातिगत दंगा
|race: शर्त बदी हुई दौड़|
|riot: खूब भोजन-पान का|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In 1967, the cells were crammed with people arrested during race riots.
- You won't read about the Tulsa race riot in the history books.
- Race riots in Chicago in 1919 started on a beach, he said.
- Kennedy warned that failure to act could lead to more race riots.
- Marshall entered politics in the wake of the 1969 York Race Riot.
- The Vancouver race riot resulted in bans on immigration for Japanese people.
- Race riots broke out in Liverpool, London and seven other major ports.
- It was a year of race riots, anti-war demonstrations and body counts.
- There's been a dearth of natural disasters, race riots or deadly conspiracies.
- Is a man killed in a race riot the victim of murder?
- a riot caused by hatred for one another of members of different races in the same community