• समय से पहले करने की दोड़
|race: शर्त बदी हुई दौड़
|against: के खिलाफ के खिलाफ़
|time: युग समय देखना
race against time meaning in Hindirace against time sentence in Hindi
- He also recognizes that he may be in a race against time.
- From that moment on, it becomes a race against time for them.
- Three cyclists from the same team circle the track, racing against time.
- It was a race against time _ and archaeologists say they won.
- A hundred miles away in Phoenix, engineers begin a race against time.
- In a race against time, Chrom performs the Awakening and summons Naga.
- We were racing against time and were badly hampered by bad weather.
- By the second rain delay, it was becoming a race against time.
- Everyone knew that it was going to be a race against time.
- With the water edging closer, the group is racing against time.