• खरगोश का बाड़ा
|rabbit: खरहा शशक ख़रगोश|
|warren: पशु-भूमि वारेन|
rabbit warren meaning in Hindirabbit warren sentence in Hindi
- In the 14th century part of the site was a rabbit warren.
- This became a rabbit warren, the centre piece of a Pet's Corner.
- Dolebury Warren, another Iron Age hillfort, was reused as a medieval rabbit warren.
- My patrol of our theatrical rabbit warren takes me to the sixth-floor space.
- Dolebury Warren another Iron Age hill fort was reused as a medieval rabbit warren.
- Whites notes that in medieval times there were extensive rabbit warrens in the area.
- Its deceptively simple exterior conceals a rabbit warren of lavish rooms, weaponry and treasure.
- Viscount Wentworth also had his lands in Elmsthorpe enclosed, including an extensive rabbit warren.
- Jackdaws can breed in buildings or in rabbit warrens.
- Carver believed in restoring the overgrown site, much of which was riddled with rabbit warrens.
- an overcrowded residential area
- a series of connected underground tunnels occupied by rabbits