quickstep meaning in Hindiquickstep sentence in Hindi
- Unaccompanied ladies could dance the samba and quickstep with gentlemen hosts.
- But we feel at ease with the quickstep which is next.
- His professional partner was Kristina Rihanoff and they danced the Quickstep.
- The dances they performed on the night were Quickstep and Showdance.
- They won the A Grade aggregate for the quickstep and selection.
- Doing the quickstep or the silver samba was out of the question.
- Body contact is often employed in tango, Viennese waltz and quickstep.
- The dances performed included the waltz, quickstep, jive.
- They did not get their chance to show their Quickstep.
- Magdalena Walach scored 35 points for her Quickstep and won the episode.
- a ballroom dance with both quick and slow steps
- military march accompanying quick time
- perform a quickstep