quickening meaning in Hindiquickening sentence in Hindi
• गति वर्धन
• प्रथम गर्भस्पंदन
- Minneapolis : Economy quickening even though region blanketed by record snowfall.
- So far, there's little evidence inflation is quickening.
- To be sure, inflation isn't quickening just yet.
- Not much " quickening of the heart " there.
- That's pretty much it for pulse-quickening drama.
- This is a major reason for the quickening pace of progress.
- Three months ago, many investors were concerned that inflation was quickening.
- So far there is little evidence that inflation is quickening.
- Onlookers clapped loudly and chanted the songs in quickening tempos.
- "Bounce " throbs with persistent pulse-quickening thumps.
- the act of accelerating; increasing the speed
- the process of showing signs of life; "the quickening of seed that will become ripe grain"
- the stage of pregnancy at which the mother first feels the movements of the fetus