quakerism meaning in Hindiquakerism sentence in Hindi
- She professed Quakerism but had a deep argumentative and independent streak.
- Each of these three organizations represent different branches within Quakerism.
- Feake was a Quaker and converted John to Quakerism before he died.
- In 1651 she married Quakerism, to which she converted in 1677.
- Moses Brown eventually differentiated himself from his family by converting to Quakerism.
- He is, by some, regarded as the founder of Quakerism.
- However, after Ham's death, interest in Quakerism declined.
- In 1828 the Hicksite Orthodox split occurred in American Quakerism.
- The schism in American Quakerism was formally healed in 1955.
- Her parents were Jewish but had turned to Quakerism.