quadrat meaning in Hindi
• वर्ग जालिका
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The researcher traveled to each sampling point just as in the quadrat method.
- A quadrat, rectangular sampling area, was laid out at each sampling point.
- The plants and / or animals inside the quadrat are then identified and their abundance estimated.
- However, this segmentation only occurs for very short-range dispersal distances and large quadrat sizes.
- Fieldwork at the trust includes aquatic sampling, pond, leaf and feather labs, and quadrat and transect sampling.
- Cover is the area of the quadrat occupied by the above-ground parts of a species when viewed from above.
- Animals can be counted within the quadrat, or collected, while it is usual to estimate the percentage cover of plant species.
- The first trade shop to have a sales area of 250 m?was in Mannheim city centre, in " Quadrat U3 ".
- My attempt at reading that starts with " a plus b Quadrat �ber . . . " and trails off into failure around there.
- A quadrat that encloses the minimal area is called a relev? and using species area curves in this way is called the relev?method.