quadrant method meaning in Hindiquadrant method sentence in Hindi
- Methods of quadrant method, and use of a plat diagram.
- Quadrant Method : Leads I and II are usually observed.
- Quadrant Method : Leads I and aVF are usually observed.
- The electrical heart axis can be estimated from the ECG by using quadrant method or degree method.
- The electrical heart axis can be estimated from the ECG by using the quadrant method or degree method.
- Clinicians use the quadrant method because in reality, organs are mobile and move around when the patient is in different positions.
- Such description such as one determined by the " metes and bounds " or quadrant methods, or referring to a lot number and block number in a recorded plat diagram.
- Kane, Lo and Zheng ( 2014 ) published a thorough analysis of three data sets using multiple methods in a marketing journal and provided evidence that a newer approach ( known as the Four Quadrant Method ) worked quite well in practice.