pustule meaning in Hindipustule sentence in Hindi
- The skin of the dorsum is finely shagreen with small pustules.
- Signs of scalp inflammation include redness, scaling, and pustules.
- As a result, the prisoners developed inflammatory pustules and papules.
- With many cracks, fissures and pustules of a lighter colour.
- Prune badly infected areas as well as twigs with pustules.
- Within one or two days, round pustules swell from the rash.
- If papules and pustules persist, then sometimes isotretinoin can be prescribed.
- Occasionally, secondary infection with bacteria occurs with concurrent pustules and impetigo.
- Hundreds of sore pustules erupt all over the explorer's body.
- Vesicles and pustules and even focal ulceration may also occur.
- a small inflamed elevation of skin containing pus; a blister filled with pus