pulsation meaning in Hindipulsation sentence in Hindi
- It can detect luminosity variations associated with acoustic pulsations of stars.
- This is known to reduce pulsations especially at higher flow rates.
- The pumping is created by radial mechanical pulsations of a cylinder.
- The pulsations result from a process called the ?-mechanism.
- Self-pulsation takes place at the beginning of laser action.
- The pulsations occur every 390 days but are not entirely regular.
- Another group with great vocal harmonies was known as The Pulsations.
- Pulsations in an overtone higher than first are rare but interesting.
- These stars cross the instability strip and undergo very regular pulsations.
- The shallow minimum is the result of a first overtone pulsation.
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart; "he could feel the beat of her heart"
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
- a periodically recurring phenomenon that alternately increases and decreases some quantity