pull through meaning in Hindipull through sentence in Hindi
• ठीक होना
• सफल होना
• ठीक होना
• पराजित करना
• जीवित रहना
• क़ाबू पाना
• बच निकलना
• बच जाना
• ठीक हो जाना
• बचा लेना
• सुरक्षित स्थान पर ले आना
|pull: कश भरना ऐंठन दबाव|
|through: के पार आद्यन्त|
- We will be bruised and battered but Malaysians will pull through eventually.
- There was not enough willingness to pull through, we simply burned out.
- Reed is confident that the staff and the district will pull through.
- Grace pulls through and Connie allows Sam increased access to his daughter.
- We will be bruised and battered but Malaysians will pull through eventually,
- There was not enough willingness to pull through, we simply burned out,
- Ste pulls through, and Brendan is therefore forced to keep his promise.
- She pulls through her illness and becomes closer to Blake and Krystle.
- We managed to pull through and come through as a stronger unit.
- I think if anyone is going to pull through this, she will.
- bring into safety; "We pulled through most of the victims of the bomb attack"
- continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.); "He survived the cancer against all odds"
synonyms：, , ,